Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Whitney Cummings Roasts Hasselhoff's Penis

THE ALWAYS FLIPPIN' HILARIOUS Whitney Cummings at the Roast of David Hasselhoff.

Love isn't a strong enough word to describe how I feel about W.C. But I will say that I would've traded places with James Franco in "127 Hours", so long as the immovable boulder was her crotch waffle and his hand was my pud.

Too much? Too soon?

ENOY!!

The Roast of David Hasselhoff
Uncensored - Whitney Cummings - Hasselhoff's Penis
www.comedycentral.com
New Whitney Cummings SpecialUgly AmericansNick Swardson's Pretend Time

Oh yea, and I don't know if anyone has watched D.H.'s new show on A&E, but the only thing uglier than his daughters were the grades on Caitlin Upton's report card.



Gets me everytime...

No comments:

Post a Comment