Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Andy Ritchie Clearly Loves Male Models

The VERY FUNNY Andy Ritchie dishes on the smiles and frowns of ever illustrious male model. I've never understood the need for clothing companies to display their shit on handrail thin men thinking that will help sell. I don't want to see my future shorts on some 90 lb. twiggy bastard. I feel like he's not even modeling, he's wearing that 14 inch turtle neck to keep his filet-of-fish-looking-body warm, and Prada just happened to pop out of a bush and snap a candid. Cruel.

I'd be more apt to buy clothes if you displayed them on something else. Maybe hoist them up a flagpole like "Salute Your Shorts" and let them flap in the wind. You could throw that pocket sized male model on your back and the two of you could climb for your cashmere. That's got shop 'til you drop written all over it. Or at least shop 'til you drop a malnourished ghoul from 80 feet.

LAUGH NOW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment