Thursday, March 10, 2011

Trump Roast Anticipation

I don't know about you guys but I'm fucking psyched for the Comedy Central Roast of that giant, walking bleached asshole Donald Trump. It was taped last night and will air later this month. Here are a few red carpet conversations that the NY Post had with the comics...



I just love when people call Lisa Lampanelli fat. End of story.

You can tell that Jeff Ross is gonna deliver and be as fucking ruthless as always.

Snoop Dogg is clearly higher than a lynched wicken behind those ridiculous stunner shades.

Have I mentioned that I want to impregnate Whitney Cummings like yesterday.

The real story here is that America's itchiest anal wart -- The Situation -- BOMBED onstage. And I mean BOMBED BADLY. I haven't seen video yet but you can see the Sultan of Cellulite herself talking about the devastation at TMZ.com...I know I'm a lazy boob for not providing it. But the embed code wasn't working. Excuses are like assholes, yeah yeah yeah.

I couldn't possibly be more excited to see this. I wish I could say "I'm like a kid in a candy store" but that was back when candy actually exicted children. Nowadays every 9 year old has a goddamn cell phone and 12 pack of Magnums.

No comments:

Post a Comment