Monday, January 23, 2012

Big Lou's A Little Pumped That The Giants Are Goin To The Superbowl

Big Lou's reaction to Lawrence Tynes's NFC Championship game winning field goal is fucking amazing. I don't know what the hell kind of man cave he's created in his house with white bed sheets dangling from the walls. I imagine it's his feeble attempt at "soundproofing" the place after his wife told him to keep it down or go watch the goddamn game somewhere else.

"Dad don't you think we need to throw up some insulation and maybe a little sheetrock. It feels like we're half-assing it here."

"No way, buddy. Fuckin' bed sheet will be fine. Have a little fuckin' faith in your old man will ya. Couple bed sheets on the wall and you won't even be able to hear a nuke detonate in this bitch. Fuckin' balls! Fuckin' soundproofin' rooms is the balls!"

If I was Sweet Lou's neighbor I would have an appointment on the books this week to get my ears surgically removed form my head because come Superbowl Sunday it's gonna be like listening to an audio cassette of an emu rape in Dolby surround sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment