Sunday, January 9, 2011

Louis C.K. HANDLES A HECKLER

In arguably one of the best videos I've ever seen, Louis C.K. decimates this twatty female heckler. It's standup from his ABSOLUTELY AMAZING show Louie which returns this year on FX.

"Although this clip from his FX show Louie isn’t an actual scenario, Louis did a great job, I feel, in creating the ultimate scene in stand-up comedy heckling." - Punchline Magazine.

This video is about as comfortable to watch as a school bus fire...But I guess that's what makes it awesome

ENJOY!



The only thing more awkward would have to be being the person filming this asshole practicing "Macnamara's Band" on the fucking organ. Are you shitting me? Is there possibly any bigger waste of time on the planet? You'd be more productive trying to count grains of sand at the beach.



I don't know the capital of Kentucky. I don't know what a conglomerate is. I don't know where mom hides the peanut butter**. But I DO KNOW, that if you have a fucking organ in your apartment, you're literally never getting laid again. Who are you, Dracula? Take your foot off the creepy echo pedal and pick up a goddamn Coors Light, pal. Go outside. There's this thing called sunlight, it makes plants and vegetables grow from the earth. Try to get some of it on your ghoulish face.

**Just kidding I know where the peanut butter is...Top shelf, bitch!

And not to overstay my welcome here but has anyone looked at the lyrics for "Macnamara's Band" lately. Here's a sample verse.

Oh! The drums go bang,
And the cymbals clang,
And the horns they blaze away;
McCarthy pumps the old bassoon
While I the pipes do play;
And Hennessey Tennessee tootles the flute,
And the music is somethin' grand;
A credit to old Ireland is McNamara's band.

Did I miss something? Are McCarthy and Hennessey Tennessee sodomites? Why do "tootling the flute" and "pumping the old bassoon" sound like they belong on a sex offender's registration card?

No comments:

Post a Comment