Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Robert Kelly Wears Socks To Bed

Beantown favorite Robert Kelly admits that he wears socks to bed. I personally don't understand why people have such a problem with that. I had an ex-girlfriend who refused to let me wear socks to bed because it was "abnormal"...But SHE couldn't fall asleep without an Eiffel Tower paper weight lodged in her bikini biscuit, like some kind of pussy pacifier...Yea, like that's a regular, run of the mill procedure...

Jokes.com
Robert Kelly - Socks to Bed
comedians.comedycentral.com
JokesJoke of the DayFunny Jokes

You think socks to bed is a weird habit?...Look at this mentally suspect horse trying to swallow his own tongue...



What the fuck is that all about? This has gotta be the horse who maimed Chris Reeves...It looks like he came down with a mind hurdling case of dementia and finally got what was coming to him. He's now equally as useless. Too soon?...Karma is a nasty bitch, but apparently horsie karma is her mother.

Imagine being the poor thoroughbred who gets stuck eating next to this half-a-tard at the trough...

"Relax, you bird brain. Stop tryin' to eat your own fucking mouth muscle. That's what this grain feed is for. I bet you munch a mean-ass mustang muff though. Am I right? Am I right? Are you even listening to me you atomic featherbrain? Neigh to you, bitch. Neigh to you!

Apparently that's how I think horses talk to one another. They just saddle each other with insults........COME ON! I had to.

2 comments: